Electrical Ballast for Washroom Vanity Fixtures
Fulham WorkHorse WH2-120-C Instant Start / Solid State Ballast (Canadian UL listed)
Fluorescent lamps are powered by an in-fixture ballast that limits electrical current running through the tube.
The original washroom fixtures came with a "BallastWise" DXE2H8 ballast. These have been prone to failure and often need replacing. If after installing a "known good" bulb - the lights still don't work or come to full brightness (and the bulb is correctly inserted) - there is a good chance that the problem is with your ballast.
- Replacing your ballast involves removing the light fixture from the wall and wiring / installing a new ballast as provided by Elightful
- This requires a knowledge level and basic skill set - similar to what's needed to install a ceiling fan or dimmer switch *
- If you are not comfortable working with basic electrics - you should consider professional installation. (we can recommend an electrician if you would like)
*The Ontario ESA (Electrical Safety Authority) requires that repairs of this nature can ONLY BE PERFORMED by the actual home owner / full time resident - or - alternatively by a licensed Electrician.
OUR PRICING : We offer fair and competitive prices - BUT WE ARE NOT - a 'bargain basement discount operation'. We strive to provide the best value for quality products and the most convenience available anywhere in the Canadian marketplace! Compared to hardware store depots or the frustration and excessive shipping delays from other online retailers - you should be impressed and pleased with our way of doing business.
OUR GUARANTEES : We supplement all manufacturers' product warranties - with the following:
- Exclusive - No Questions Asked - 5 Day Money Back Refund or Replacement (unused - original packaging)
- Exclusive - 6 month (180 day) "Lemon Lamp" Burnout Replacement on every product we sell
- Industry Leading 5 year LED Guarantee - 3 year Unconditional Failure Replacement plus an additional 2 year Limited Warranty - (LED bulbs only) - regardless of how many hours used per day (or total life hours rating of bulb - 15,000 / 25,000 / 40,000)
We Also Recommend